Book your room at Hotel W - Windsor Plaza
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Victorian hotel in Cali with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to La Ermita Church, The Poet's Park, and Jorge Isaacs Theater. Also nearby are Cali Tower and Caicedo Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel W - Windsor Plaza features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel W - Windsor Plaza
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Hotel W - Windsor Plaza has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1989
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel W - Windsor Plaza
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.