Availability: Torre De Cali Plaza Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Cali hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Cali Tower, Ermita Church, and The Poet's Park. Also nearby are Jorge Isaacs Theater and Caicedo Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Torre De Cali Plaza Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Torre De Cali Plaza Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 11
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Memory foam mattress
- Cable TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jardin del Rio - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Torre De Cali Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500 per person, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.