Availability: Beach Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Trouville-sur-Mer hotel steps from the sea
Close to casino
Overlooking Trouville's harbor, Beach Hotel is a block from Casino Barrière and within 10 minutes of Deauville La Touques Racecourse and Deauville Beach. Paris is 2 hours away.
Guests enjoy a heated, indoor pool for swimming in any season. The pool is housed in a glass building with sea views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available.
Beach Hotel's 110 guestrooms provide flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms with hair dryers and shower/tub combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Beach Hotel Amenities
Facing Trouville's harbor, the classically designed Beach Hotel is 100 meters (300 feet) from Trouville's sandy beach. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk, a safe-deposit box, complimentary wireless Internet access, and newspapers in the lobby. A heated indoor pool is housed in a glass building with views of the sea. The hotel's meeting room can accommodate up to 100 guests, while business services include faxing and copying (surcharge). Limited onsite covered parking (surcharge) and nearby parking (surcharge) are available.
The hotel offers a daily buffet breakfast (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Indoor pool
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
A buffet breakfast is served daily at Beach Hotel.
Surrounded by glass, the hotel's heated indoor pool provides sea views.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Beach Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 4-10 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.