Availability: Château La Chenevière
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
4-star historic hotel with a restaurant in Commes (Seine Bay)
This historic hotel is located in Commes (Seine Bay), close to Omaha Beach Golf. Area attractions also include Musee de la Bataille Normande and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux.
In addition to a restaurant, Château La Chenevière features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Château La Chenevière Amenities
Château La Chenevière features an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This historic hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free secure covered parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
Château La Chenevière Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 32.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.