Availability: Du Havre
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in the city center, in Caen (Caen Area)
This hotel is located in Caen (Caen Area), near the airport, Church of St. Pierre, Musee des Beaux-Arts de Caen, and Eglise de la Sainte Trinite. Also nearby are Prairie Racecourse and Caen Castle.
Amenities at Du Havre include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Du Havre Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Du Havre is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Du Havre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 6 PM.The front desk will be closed during the following times:November - MarchDaily from 10 PM - 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.