Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Honfleur (Seine Estuary)
This hotel is located in Honfleur (Seine Estuary), close to the beach, Eugene Boudin Museum, Sainte Catherine Church, and Satie Museum. Local attractions also include Normandy Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Auberge de la Claire features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include free parking and a snack bar/deli.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms.
3 meeting rooms are available. This Honfleur hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1715
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Auberge de la Claire - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat launch nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.