Book your room at Hotel Auberge de la Claire
Single Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Double Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Quad Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Triple Room with Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Hotel with a restaurant, in Honfleur (Seine Estuary)
This hotel is located in Honfleur (Seine Estuary), close to the beach, Eugene Boudin Museum, Sainte Catherine Church, and Satie Museum. Local attractions also include Normandy Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Auberge de la Claire features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have desks, private bathrooms, and detached private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Auberge de la Claire
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms.
This Honfleur hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out.
- Secretarial services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1715
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors -
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers -
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Auberge de la Claire - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Auberge de la Claire
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.