Availability: Hotel Auberge de la Claire
Hotel with a restaurant, in Honfleur (Seine Estuary)
This hotel is located in Honfleur (Seine Estuary), close to the beach, Eugene Boudin Museum, Sainte Catherine Church, and Satie Museum. Local attractions also include Normandy Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Auberge de la Claire features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have desks, private bathrooms, and detached private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Auberge de la Claire Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Honfleur hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-out.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1715
- Snack bar/deli
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors -
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Auberge de la Claire - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Auberge de la Claire Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.