Book your room at Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino
Double Room, Garden View
Double Room, Sea View (No Balcony)
Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
3-star hotel near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach in Luc-sur-Mer, this hotel is within the vicinity of Sword Beach, Beny-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, and Ouistreham Beach. Area attractions also include Juno Beach and Museum of the Atlantic Wall.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 24 October 2013 to 25 March 2014 (dates subject to change):
The property is closed between 1 November and 25 March.
- Dining venue
Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- The Room
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Au Jardin de la Mer - This beachfront restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Fine Print for Hôtel des Thermes et du Casino
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 11 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.