Book your room at Hotel Du Golf Barriere
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Golf course near the ocean and city center
Located three minutes from the center of Deauville, this hotel is bordered by the Barriere Deauville golf course and is near the Barriere St. Julien golf course. The hotel is also just 3.1 km (1.6 mi) from Trouville Beach.
Golf and tennis
This luxury hotel features a golf course, health club, indoor tennis court, and outdoor swimming pool. There are also two restaurants and two bars on site, and room service is available during limited hours.
Guestrooms have views of the sprawling countryside, golf course, swimming pool, or partial ocean. Rooms are furnished with desks, and outfitted with satellite televisions, minibars, in-room safes, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 12 November to 28 February:
- One of the swimming pools
Hotel Du Golf Barriere
Located amidst the rolling hills of Deauville, near the ocean and the city center, Hotel Du Golf Barriere is bordered by its own golf course (surcharge). The hotel also has a tennis court, an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, a sauna, hammam, spa tub, and massage treatment rooms (surcharge).
There are 2 restaurants and 2 bars within the hotel and room service is available during limited hours. A business center is open for guest use and wireless Internet access is available for a fee. The hotel features 250 square meters of meeting facilities, including 10 meeting rooms that range from 20 to 260 people capacity and offer audio-visual equipment. Additionally, this majestic hotel features a concierge, currency exchange, and parking.
A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available upon request, together with a train station pick-up service. Access to sister Casino Hotels in Deauville with free shuttle service is also provided.
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Smoke-free property
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Children's club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1924
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2691
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 250
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Le Lassay - Featuring a large glass window offering a breath taking view of Deauville and the ocean, it offers traditional French cuisine and regional products. Serves Breakfast every morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Club House - This brasserie is open daily for lunch, with outside seating available on the terrace and it is the ideal place for drinks on the terrace and pleasant lunch breaks. The Club House Bar opens out on to one of the most impressive courses in France for golfers and leisure seekers alike. The warm settings of the Club House Bar are perfect to enjoy a drink with friends by the fireplace or a break on the terrace in the sunshine.
The Green Bar - Serves chic snacks, cocktails, whiskies, champagnes and liqueurs on the terrace or in the cosy bar atmosphere indoors.
All guests are granted a Pass Evasion, which gives bicycle access, 1 hour of tennis, access to the nearby Deauville Olympic-size pool, and introductory golf session (all complimentary). The pass also offers discounted rates for purchases at the golf and casino boutiques, green fees, Deauville Algotherm Thalasso spa, and a glass of sparkling wine at the Casino Barrière de Deauville. A running path is located nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis on site
- Playground nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Du Golf Barriere
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.02 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 27.00 and EUR 29.00 for adults, EUR 13.50 and EUR 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.