Book your room at Hotel Mercure Lisieux
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Lisieux hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Lisieux, this hotel is close to Sainte-Therese Basilica and Lisieux Cathedral. Regional attractions also include Crevecoeur Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Mercure Lisieux features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Mercure Lisieux
- At your hotel
Hotel Mercure Lisieux features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours).
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 69
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
LE GARDEN - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Table tennis nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel Mercure Lisieux
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.