Book your room at Le Grand Hôtel de l'Espérance
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- Double Occupancy
- 3 single
- 1 single
Lisieux hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Lisieux, this hotel is close to Lisieux Cathedral and Sainte-Therese Basilica. Regional attractions also include Crevecoeur Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Grand Hôtel de l'Espérance features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate dining areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Grand Hôtel de l'Espérance
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Lisieux hotel also offers 24-hour room service and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Pays d Auge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
The Fine Print for Le Grand Hôtel de l'Espérance
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.