Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room with 2 single beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Honfleur (Seine Estuary) near Eugene Boudin Museum
This hotel is located in Honfleur (Seine Estuary), close to the beach, Eugene Boudin Museum, Sainte Catherine Church, and Satie Museum. Nearby attractions also include Normandy Bridge.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Mercure Honfleur provides complimentary wireless Internet access, an Internet point, and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and climate control, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers.
Mercure Honfleur features gift shops/newsstands, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.