Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Village Club Le Normandy Garden
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom - Short Stay
- 4 single
2 Room House for 4-5 Select - Short Stay
- 3 single
2 Bedrooms House for 6 Select - short stay
- 2 beds
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms - Short Stay
- 1 double
Family-friendly residence with a complimentary water park, in Branville (Seine Bay)
This family-friendly residence is located in Branville (Seine Bay), where area attractions include Houlgate Golf Course, Villers-sur-Mer Beach, and Houlgate Beach. Area attractions also include Amiraute Golf and Polyclinique de Deauville.
In addition to a restaurant, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Le Normandy Garden features indoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Le Normandy Garden
In addition to a complimentary water park, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Le Normandy Garden features indoor tennis courts and a lazy river. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This family-friendly residence also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Grocery store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Lazy river
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Creche (nursery)
- Shopping on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Indoor tennis courts - 2
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- Tennis on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
O Garden - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Indoor tennis courts, a health club, and a complimentary water park with a lazy river are featured at the residence. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
The Fine Print for Pierre & Vacances Village Club Le Normandy Garden
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Sunday-Thursday 8 AM-8 PM; Friday hours are 8 AM-11 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM-10 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week