Book your room at Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Residence with an outdoor tennis court, in Trouville-sur-Mer (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer)
This residence is located in Trouville-sur-Mer (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer), close to the beach, Trouville Museum - Villa Montebello, Trouville Beach, and Barriere Casino Trouville. Also nearby are Deauville Poney Club and Deauville Beach.
Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Billiards or pool table
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis on site
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.