Book your room at Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Seaside residence in Trouville-sur-Mer with outdoor tennis court
Situated by the sea, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Trouville Museum - Villa Montebello, Trouville Beach, and Barriere Casino Trouville. Deauville La Touques Racecourse and Deauville Poney Club are also within 2 mi (3 km).
An outdoor tennis court, WiFi in public areas, and self parking are available at this residence. Additionally, laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 77 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Billiards or pool table
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis on site
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.