Availability: Royal Barriere
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Partial Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Prestige Suite Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Deluxe Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Opulent Deauville hotel by the sea and train station
By the sea
Built in 1913, this grand hotel is adjacent to the palatial Deauville casino and the beach. La Touques race course, the city center, and Deauville train station are within 0.5 km (0.3 mile). The airport is nearby and easily accessible.
Fine dining with views
The Royal Barrière features lavish Belle Epoque decor, a fitness center with solarium and massage, an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and two gourmet restaurants.
The 253 soundproofed guestrooms at Royal Barriere offer courtyard, pool, or sea views. All accommodations include minibars, in-room safes, and marble bathrooms with towel warmers, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Barriere Amenities
The Royal Barriere hotel features a Fitness center with hammam, cardio-vascular and free weights equipment (all complimentary), massage and solarium (surcharge). There is also a Jacques Dessange hairdressing salon and beauty/nail bar and large sun terrace on the second floor overlooking an attractive courtyard. Sunbeds are available for guest use with a surcharge. The outdoor swimming pool is heated.
The hotel offers 14 air-conditioned and soundproofed meeting rooms for 10 to 200 participants. There is one meeting room (capacity for 50 people) on each of the five floors, all with natural daylight. Video conferencing facilities are available. The business center allows guests to work on the computers, access the Internet, fax, and photocopy (surcharge). For larger meetings, guests can have access to the amphitheater at the Congress Center (1,500 person capacity).
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 1913
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Le Côté Royal - Breakfast and brasserie-style food in the evening (Friday and Saturday; daily in July and August) is served in this Belle Epoque dining room with high-ceilings, period palm-tree shaped chandeliers and a sunny yellow color scheme. Seafood is the specialty.
L'Etrier restaurant - Gastronomic cuisine is served in a plush crimson interior. The emphasis is on fresh, seasonal produce and Normandy regional specialties. There are 35 covers, but in summer, guests are also served on the terrace, bringing the capacity up to 70. Evenings only.
L'Etrier bar - Adjacent to the L'Etrier restaurant, 100 champagnes and a wide choice of aperitifs, whiskies, and soft drinks are served in the crimson interior. Cartoon sketches adorn the walls. In summer, guests can enjoy their drinks on the adjacent terrace.
La Piscine - In the height of summer, guests enjoy buffet and bar by the poolside.
All guests are granted a Pass Evasion, which gives bicycle access, 1 hour of tennis, access to the nearby Deauville Olympic-size pool, and introductory golf session (all complimentary). The pass also offers discounted rates for purchases at the golf and casino boutiques, green fees, Deauville Algotherm Thalasso spa, and a glass of sparkling wine at the Casino Barrière de Deauville. Sailing and windsurfing are also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Royal Barriere Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 33 and EUR 49 for adults, EUR 16.5 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.