Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
Residence in the historical district, in Caen (Caen Area)
This residence is located in Caen (Caen Area), close to Eglise de la Sainte Trinite, Caen Castle, and Universite de Caen. Also nearby are Abbaye-aux-Hommes and Memorial of Caen.
Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois provides laundry facilities, conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with refrigerators and microwaves.
Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and self parking. Event facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 215
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that from May 1st until September 30th 2013, the reception hours are as follows: Monday to Friday 7 AM-12:30 PM and 2-8 PM. Saturday 8 AM-12:30 PM and 2-8 PM. Sunday 8 AM until 1 PM. The reception is closed on public holidays.
Guests who plan to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property prior to arrival, using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 8.00