Book your room at Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Residence in the historical district, in Caen (Caen Area)
This residence is located in Caen (Caen Area), close to Eglise de la Sainte Trinite, Caen Castle, and Musee des Beaux-Arts de Caen. Also nearby are Church of St. Pierre and Universite de Caen.
Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois provides laundry facilities, conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois
- The Overview
Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and self parking. Event facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 215
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that from May 1st until September 30th 2013, the reception hours are as follows: Monday to Friday 7 AM-12:30 PM and 2-8 PM. Saturday 8 AM-12:30 PM and 2-8 PM. Sunday 8 AM until 1 PM. The reception is closed on public holidays.
Guests who plan to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property prior to arrival, using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning