Book your room at Menzies Hotels Cambridge
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Family Room
Executive Twin Room
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a golf course in Cambridge (Bar Hill)
This golf hotel is located in Cambridge (Bar Hill), where area attractions include Churchill College, St. John's College, and Trinity College. Area attractions also include Clare College and Church of St Mary the Great.
Recreational amenities at Menzies Hotels Cambridge include a golf course and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Cambridge
- The Overview
In addition to a golf course, Menzies Hotels Cambridge features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- The Eats
The Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
A golf course and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Menzies Hotels Cambridge
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests staying over the Christmas and New Year period, as dining is limited over this time, must contact the hotel prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.