Availability: The Haycock Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase
- 1 double
Executive Double Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
Victorian hotel with a restaurant, in Peterborough (Wansford)
This hotel is located in Peterborough (Wansford), where area attractions include St. Mary and All Saints, Fotheringhay Castle, and Burghley House. Area attractions also include Stamford Meadows.
In addition to a restaurant, The Haycock Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Haycock Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 6779 square feet (630 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Haycock Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Laundry facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 630
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1638
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6779
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
The Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Haycock Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per night (maximum GBP 50 per stay) plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.