Availability: Black Bear Motel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Full Beds
Cameron eco-friendly hotel with free parking
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Shudlick Park. Regional attractions also include Turtleback Golf Club and Rice Lake City Park.
Black Bear Motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, RV/bus/truck parking, and self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Black Bear Motel Amenities
Black Bear Motel features concierge services, secure parking, and a television in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a microwave in the lobby, RV/bus/truck parking, and self parking. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1960
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Black Bear Motel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the front desk is open between 8 AM and 10 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 (maximum USD 20 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in SmartVoyager, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.