Book your room at Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Suite, Beachfront (One Bedroom)
Standard Room, Ocean View
Courtenay resort with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Courtenay, this spa resort is close to Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park, Comox Municipal Marina, and Comox Golf Club. Area attractions also include St. Joseph General Hospital and I-Hos Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
- The Overview
This Courtenay resort has its very own private beach. In addition to a full-service spa, Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly resort also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1995
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- The Room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
The Breakwater - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Mind and Body
Pacific Mist has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 2.0 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- We Should Mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.