Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Courtenay eco-friendly motel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Courtenay, this eco-friendly motel is close to I-Hos Gallery, Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre, and Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool. Local attractions also include St. Joseph General Hospital and Vancouver Island Visitor Centre.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Travelodge Courtenay BC also features complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a computer station.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly motel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool and laundry facilities.
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free outdoor parking
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.