Availability: Rydges Campbelltown
StandardMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Spa RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Campbelltown with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Australian Botanic Gardens. Area attractions also include Menangle Park Paceway.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Campbelltown features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Campbelltown Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Rydges Campbelltown has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 134
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 2007
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Infusion - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Rydges Campbelltown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: AUD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.