Availability: Hotel Vila Rica Campinas
Superior Apartment, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Executive Apartment, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Campinas hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Campinas, this hotel is close to Castro Mendes Theater, Culture Station, and Museum of Image and Sound. Also nearby are Metropolitan Cathedral of Campinas and Municipal Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Vila Rica Campinas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Vila Rica Campinas Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 5918 square feet (550 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Conference center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1974
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5918
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le-Jardin - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Hotel Vila Rica Campinas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.5 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): BRL 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.