Book your room at BreakFree Capital Tower
4-star aparthotel with an outdoor pool in Canberra (Northern Canberra)
This aparthotel is located in Canberra (Northern Canberra), close to National Film & Sound Archive, National Museum of Australia, and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Old Parliament House and National Gallery of Australia.
At BreakFree Capital Tower, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The aparthotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, washers/dryers, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
BreakFree Capital Tower
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, BreakFree Capital Tower provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Canberra aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
BreakFree Capital Tower is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Year Built 1992
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor pool
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for BreakFree Capital Tower
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Book a stay in a Breakaway rate category now - December 30, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive:
- Chocolates on arrival
- Free hire of squash and tennis courts
- Late check-out until 12 PM.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.