Please enter your travel dates.
City Room, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, Lakeside
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
- Three Single Beds
Penthouse, 3 Bedrooms
- Three Queen Beds
4-star aparthotel with an outdoor pool in Canberra (City)
This aparthotel is located in Canberra (City), close to City Hill, National Museum of Australia, and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Old Parliament House and National Gallery of Australia.
At BreakFree Capital Tower, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The aparthotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchens and washers/dryers, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool, BreakFree Capital Tower provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This Canberra aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
BreakFree Capital Tower is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1992
- Tennis on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception desk is open daily from 7.30 AM to 10 PM. Guests can arrange early or late check-in by contacting the property directly, using contact information provided in the reservation confirmation email. Early arrivals may incur charges.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.