Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
4-star apartment with an outdoor pool in Kingston (Capital Hill)
This apartment is located in Kingston (Capital Hill), close to Kingston Shopping Centre, Parliament House, and National Gallery of Australia. Also nearby are Old Parliament House and National Museum of Australia.
Recreational amenities at Kingston Court Serviced Apartments include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and hair dryers.
Kingston Court Serviced Apartments features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Kingston apartment also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Kingston Court Serviced Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 7 PM during weekdays or after 1 PM on weekends and bank holidays should contact the property directly to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation received after booking via this website. .
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 7 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4 stars.