Availability: QT Canberra
QT TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
QT QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
QT Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
QT StandardMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Canberra (Northern Canberra)
This luxury hotel is located in Canberra (Northern Canberra), close to City Hill, National Museum of Australia, and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Old Parliament House and National Gallery of Australia.
In addition to a restaurant, QT Canberra features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Parking area
QT Canberra Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8934 square feet (830 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
QT Canberra is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8934
- Conference space size (meters) - 830
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $29.00 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $29.00 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Locanda Italian Steakhous - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
QT Canberra Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 10
- Late check-out fee: AUD 10
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.