Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Oceanfront
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub, Oceanfront
Family-friendly beach resort near downtown Cancun with health spa and dedicated kids' areas
This Mediterranean-village-style resort lies on a calm-water beach between Cancún's downtown and the nightlife district near the convention center--each 3 miles away. The airport is within 5 miles.
Casual family fun
The Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive includes a pool with a children's section, a children's club, a health-and-beauty spa, daytime activities, and restaurants without dress codes.
Barcelo Costa Cancun guests enjoy All Inclusive amenities and enjoy rooms or studios that feature 27-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old in air-conditioned indoor facilities
- Onsite live performances
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Offsite tours
A health-and-beauty spa offers massage, body wraps and scrubs, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care (surcharges apply). The spa includes sauna, steam room, and six-person spa tub with adjacent cool-water plunge pool. Access to all is included in the All Inclusive Plan, as is a large fitness center containing cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights.
An air-conditioned children's clubhouse, with adjacent outdoor playground, provides daily supervised care for children ages 4-12.
The activities/entertainment staff at Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive perform a show nightly on an outdoor stage and conduct games and contests daily at the pool and on the beach. On-site shopping includes gifts, liquor, jewelry, resort wear, and crafts.
Guests enjoy access to a 24-hour lounge with pool table and video games (surcharges), and self-service snacks such as hot dogs, nachos, individual pizzas, and soft ice cream, as well as soft drinks, juices, and beer.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Secure parking
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1994
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- City view
- Lake view
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Albatros - Ocean-view, open-air restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner buffets. Theme buffets such as Mexican, Italian, and Caribbean nightly.
La Claraboya - Air-conditioned, ocean- and pool-view restaurant serving à la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner. Theme menu such as Mayan, lobster, surf and turf nightly.
Don Quijote - Features à la carte Spanish cuisine.
Mexico Lindo - Offering à la carte Mexican specialties.
A large, free-form swimming pool includes a children's section and shallow-water shelves for lounge chairs. The 75-yard beach alongside the resort includes volleyball and soccer nets. Complimentary outdoor yoga classes and pool aerobics are offered.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, and snorkeling gear. Introductory scuba-diving lessons in the pool are also complimentary. Additional complimentary water sports available at a marina on Nichupté Lagoon, the vast body of placid water lying between Cancún Island and the mainland, include pedal boats, Hobie Cat and Sunfish sailboats, and windsurfers. Guests must provide their own transportation to the marina, which is seven miles (11.5 km) away.
For surcharges, guests can arrange scuba-diving lessons and certification classes, snorkeling cruises, jungle tours, water skiing, wakeboarding, and fishing. Independent operators on the beach rent personal watercraft and offer parasailing flights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.