Availability: Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive
Family-friendly beach resort near downtown Cancun with health spa and dedicated kids' areas
This Mediterranean-village-style resort lies on a calm-water beach between Cancún's downtown and the nightlife district near the convention center--each 3 miles away. The airport is within 5 miles.
Casual family fun
The Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive includes a pool with a children's section, a children's club, a health-and-beauty spa, daytime activities, and restaurants without dress codes.
Barcelo Costa Cancun guests enjoy All Inclusive amenities and enjoy rooms or studios that feature 27-inch flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite live performances
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Offsite tours
A health-and-beauty spa offers massage, body wraps and scrubs, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care (surcharges apply). The spa includes sauna, steam room, and six-person spa tub with adjacent cool-water plunge pool. Access to all is included in the All Inclusive Plan, as is a large fitness center containing cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights.
An air-conditioned children's clubhouse, with adjacent outdoor playground, provides daily supervised care for children ages 4-12.
The activities/entertainment staff at Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive perform a show nightly on an outdoor stage and conduct games and contests daily at the pool and on the beach. On-site shopping includes gifts, liquor, jewelry, resort wear, and crafts.
Guests enjoy access to a 24-hour lounge with pool table and video games (surcharges), and self-service snacks such as hot dogs, nachos, individual pizzas, and soft ice cream, as well as soft drinks, juices, and beer.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free self parking
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1994
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Albatros - Ocean-view, open-air restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner buffets. Theme buffets such as Mexican, Italian, and Caribbean nightly.
La Claraboya - Air-conditioned, ocean- and pool-view restaurant serving à la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner. Theme menu such as Mayan, lobster, surf and turf nightly.
Don Quijote - Features à la carte Spanish cuisine.
Mexico Lindo - Offering à la carte Mexican specialties.
A large, free-form swimming pool includes a children's section and shallow-water shelves for lounge chairs. The 75-yard beach alongside the resort includes volleyball and soccer nets. Complimentary outdoor yoga classes and pool aerobics are offered.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of kayaks, canoes, and snorkeling gear. Introductory scuba-diving lessons in the pool are also complimentary. Additional complimentary water sports available at a marina on Nichupté Lagoon, the vast body of placid water lying between Cancún Island and the mainland, include pedal boats, Hobie Cat and Sunfish sailboats, and windsurfers. Guests must provide their own transportation to the marina, which is seven miles (11.5 km) away.
For surcharges, guests can arrange scuba-diving lessons and certification classes, snorkeling cruises, jungle tours, water skiing, wakeboarding, and fishing. Independent operators on the beach rent personal watercraft and offer parasailing flights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
US 550 in Resort Credit Coupons
Book a 3-night minimum stay now - December 31, 2015 for travel within the same period and receive US 550 per room/stay in resort credit coupons. Discount coupons are are provided as follows:
- 2 USD 10 coupons valid towards a romantic breakfast in guestroom (maximum 1 coupon per breakfast day)
- 4 USD 10 coupons valid towards room service of USD 20 or more (maximum 1 coupon per day)
- 3 USD 10 coupons valid towards a bottle of wine costing USD 40 or more (1 coupon per bottle)
- 2 USD 40 coupons valid towards lobster dinner (maximum 1 coupon per guest/dinner )
- 2 USD 10 coupons towards a bottle of Champagne (maximum 1 coupon per bottle)
- 1 USD 50 coupon valid towards romantic set-menu dinner on the beach
- 1 USD 60 coupon valid towards an upgrade to an ocean view room (subject to availability)
- 1 USD 120 coupon valid towards an upgrade to a Junior Suite Ocean View room (subject to availability)
- 3 USD 5 coupons valid towards wireless internet access (maximum 1 coupon per day)
- 3 USD 10 coupons valid towards laundry service of USD 15 or more (maximum 1 coupon per day)
- 3 USD 15 coupons valid towards 60-minute massages (1 coupon valid per massage)
- 2 USD 20 coupons valid for bathrobes (maximum 1 coupon per bathrobe)