Availability: Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, Ocean View - Special Offer
Junior Suite, Oceanfront - Special Offer
Junior Suite Grand Club, Oceanfront
Master Suite, 1 King bed, Oceanfront
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
Beachfront resort with views of Isla Mujeres
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Beachfront near shops
On the beach at Punta Cancún, the resort is less than 3 km (1.5 mi) from shops and restaurants at the Plaza Forum, Plaza Flamingo, and La Isla Mall.
Families take advantage of a beach on Cancún Island's sheltered north side for swimming and watersports and enjoy the heated 200-meter-long (219-yard) pool and a children's pool.
Suites with views
The Fiesta Americana's spacious guest suites feature balconies with panoramic sea views and include step-down sitting areas with upholstered seating and bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa Amenities
Situated across the street from Cancún's convention center, the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is 6 km (less than 10 miles) from downtown Cancún. This beachfront resort offers a health-and-beauty spa with massage, reflexology, body scrubs and wraps, hydrotherapy, facials, and hair-and-nail care, with day-and-night massage also available in a thatched-roof palapa on the beach.
For guests not booking spa treatments, use of the spa's steam rooms and fitness center (furnished with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights) is available for a daily surcharge. Yoga, Pilates, and personal training are offered for surcharges in the fitness center.
Fiesta Kids' Club offers complimentary supervised activities for children ages 4–12, with water-related activities scheduled mornings followed by a complimentary lunch and handicrafts in the afternoons.
A business center includes 6 computers with high-speed Internet connections. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for an extra fee. An outdoor arcade includes a gift shop, a jewelry store, and an art gallery. The hotel purifies its water.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 602
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Free parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Number of restaurants - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
Le Basilic - Fine-dining dinner restaurant featuring local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean accent. Selections include warm lobster on cabbage a la orange, roasted grouper with caramelized fennel, roast lamb loin in herb pastry.
La Joya - Fine-dining dinner restaurant offering refined Mexican cuisine, mariachi music, folkloric ballet three nights weekly. Bar/lounge vestibule attended by a tequila sommelier and cigar-maker.
Vina del Mar - Champagne-buffet and a la carte breakfasts. Air-conditioned and terrace seating.
Coral Café - French-accented spot serving light meals, pastries, coffee drinks. Inside and "streetside" seating on street-like grand corridor. Open for lunch, dinner.
Isla Contoy - Open-air restaurant with thatch roof located between beach and pool. Specializing in grilled meat, seafood. Open for lunch, dinner. Live music for dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Wood floor and trim. Feathery potted plants. Cocktails and live music nightly.
The pool complex includes three bars, all with swim-up sides.
Located on the north side of Punta Cancún and thus shielded from the open sea, Fiesta Americana's 300-meter (328-yard) beach provides calm-water swimming in most weather conditions. Thatched-roof palapas supply shade on the beach. Above the beach, a 200-meter-long (219-yard) heated, freeform pool with raised levels on both ends cascading into a middle level includes channels running under stone bridges and three swim-up bars. Sundecks and tropical gardens border the pool. A 7-meter (24-ft) children's pool features a water slide from a playground with a rubber-mat floor.
The resort's watersports center rents personal watercraft, small sailboats, snorkeling gear, and kayaks and offers banana-boat rides, parasailing flights, waterskiing, scuba-diving instruction, and snorkeling excursions for surcharges. AquaWorld Marina 6.5 km (4 miles) away on Nichupté Lagoon also offers many water sports, including fishing trips and scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Innovation meets sophistication at the first gem-inspired spa in the world at the new Coral Beach GEM SPA. Built as a brand new annex to the hotel, surrounded by luminous sand beaches and turquoise blue waters, the 40,000-square-foot GEM SPA offers its exclusive gem therapy treatments, unique 10 steps hydrotherapy ritual, rich design elements, a unique ethereal journey of wellness and relaxation where subtle water echoes sooth consciousness in luxury environment, awe-inspiring spa amenities, and first-class service.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Book a stay in any room type, and 2 kids ages 12 and younger eat free when staying with 2 adults using existing bedding (maximum 2 adults and 2 kids per room)
Kids 12 and under eat free from Kids Menu (when parents eating from regular menu). Restrictions apply for kids between 5 and 12 when booking All Inclusive Program. Other restrictions may apply.
USD 1,000 Resort Credit Offer
Book a minimum 5-night stay in an "Up to $1000usd Resort Credit" rate plan for any room category now - December 19, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Up to $1,000 USD in resort credit, applicable towards the following:
- 1 complimentary Romantic SPA Dinner for 2 guests at GEM SPA: Estimated value $300
- 2 complimentary roundtrip tickets for the ferry to Isla Mujeres: Estimated value $34
- 2 complimentary Hydrotherapy Rituals at GEM SPA: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimetary bottle of sparkling white wine at the beach or pool during the day: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimentary tequila tasting for 2 at La Joya Restaurant: Estimated value $25
- 2 complimentary desserts to be enjoyed with lunch at Isla Contoy Restaurant: Estimated value $18
- 2 complimentary "Domestic Welcome Drinks" to be enjoyed at any bar in the resort: Estimated value $14
- 2 complimentary 330 ml bottles of water in your room, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $18
- Complimentary coffee for 2 inside guestroom, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $15
- $100 credit for a Romantic Set-up (Dinner not included)
- $100 credit for 2 $50 vouchers to be used for any treatment at GEM SPA
- $25 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at Le Basilic Restaurant
- $20 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at La Joya or Isla Contoy restaurants
- $40 for 2 $20 vouchers to be used for any water sports at the Resort's Marina Activity Desk
- $150 credit towards on-site Dreamart Photography services
- $20 credit for on-site rent-a-car services