Availability: Flamingo Cancun Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront Cancun resort near shopping, recreation
Across from shopping
In the center of the hotel zone, this resort fronts a white-sand beach on Cancun's Caribbean shore, across from Flamingo Plaza, in an area of shops, clubs, and restaurants.
The Flamingo Cancun Resort has 2 restaurants, 2 pools, and an island sundeck with padded chaise lounges. Non-motorized water-sports equipment rentals are on site.
2 room plans
Flamingo guests may choose from an All-Inclusive Plan or a European Plan (no meals). Rooms have ocean, lagoon or courtyard views. Amenities include satellite TVs, direct-dial phones, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Flamingo Cancun Resort Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Flamingo Cancun Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Surcharges for bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 2 and 12 years old
- Room service
- Offsite tours
The Flamingo Cancun Resort has a small fitness center in the pool area that faces the Caribbean Sea. The resort also has two restaurants, a lobby bar, and a poolside and swim-up bar. Wired and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). Non-motorized water-sports equipment is also available (surcharge for guests on European Plan). Activities may include bicycle tours, aqua aerobics, and bingo. The hotel offers a small fitness club as well. A kids club for ages 2-12 with a program of supervised daily activities is complimentary to all guests. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in certain recreation facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $200.00 MXN / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
La Fuente - Facing the Caribbean Sea, La Fuente offers breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Albatros Restaurant & Bar - Beachfront dining. Lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Las Palmas Bar - Poolside and swim-up bar. Tropical cocktails.
Palenque Lobby Bar - A variety of exotic cocktails in a musical atmosphere.
Room service - Available from 7 AM till 11 PM (surcharge).
Every Tuesday the hotel offers a buffet dinner with a Caribbean show. On Fridays, there is a Mexican buffet with a mariachi band.
Non-motorized water sports equipment, including rowboats, is part of the All-Inclusive Plan; surcharges apply for European Plan guests. Daily activities may include aqua aerobics, bingo, and bicycle tours. A small fitness center with cardio machines is also on site.
Cancún has two 18-hole golf courses: Cancún Golf Club, 4.5 km (three mi) away; and Hilton Cancún Golf Club, 6.5 km (four mi) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Flamingo Cancun Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 147.80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 200 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 5 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Honeymooning couples who book a stay at this hotel receive the following after check-in:
- One bottle of domestic wine
- Cheese tray
- Upgrade to room with ocean view (based on availability) per room per stay.
Marriage certificate must be presented upon check-in for verification. Three-night minimum stay required. Combinable with other promotions.
At time of booking, guests must enter "Honeymooners" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion. When indicating "Traveler and room preferences" during booking, click on the link that says: "I have a special request." and enter "Honeymooners" in the Special Requests box to receive this promotion.
Book a minimum six-night stay at this hotel (in room categories with Meal and Beverage rates) and receive a coupon for US$10 credit after check-in, plus children 5 and under stay and eat free.
Credit applies towards food and beverage only at participating restaurants: Pat O' Brien's, Margaritaville, Bubba Gum, Outback Steak House located on Plaza Flamingo. Combinable with other promotions.