Book your room at Hotel Cancun Clipper Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Lagoon View
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Kitchenette
Tip of Cancún Island, on Nichupté Lagoon
Near convention center
Hotel Cancun Clipper Club is located in Punta Cancún, across the street from the convention center and near shops, restaurants, and bars.
Overlooking Nichupté Lagoon, the Clipper Club has red-tiled roofs and its own lagoon in the form of a freeform pool; also on site are pool and ping-pong tables, and a small hair salon.
Guests can choose hotel rooms, studios with kitchens, or one-bedroom suites with tile floors, wooden shutters, and a mix of tropical and traditional Mexican décor.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cancun Clipper Club
- The Overview
With 142 rooms located in 10 buildings of 4 stories each, the Cancún Clipper Club resembles a motel. (Access to upper floors is by staircase, not elevators.) The buildings have a tan exterior and red-tiled roofs to give it a hacienda look. Lush grounds are immaculately maintained. Adjacent to the lagoon is a large palapa sheltering a ping-pong table, and a foosball table. The palapa also holds a small, one-room barber shop/beauty parlor that offers massage as well as hair and nail care. Like all major Cancún hotels, the Clipper Club is equipped with a water-purification system. the hotel also offers a roundtrip airport shuttle on request (surcharge).
The resort runs along Nichupté Lagoon, the large, beautiful body of water lying between Cancún Island and the mainland. Guests have equal access to the island's white-sand beaches fronting the Caribbean's turquoise water as do guests of luxury hotels.
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - children's
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Free parking
- Currency exchange
- Swim-up bar
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- The Eats
Ray's - Starting with a buffet breakfast as well as à la carte selections, this open-air restaurant under a palapa by the pool is open all day. Lunch and dinner fare features Mexican cuisine and seafood. On one side is a swim-up bar.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Hotel Cancun Clipper Club
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 66 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.