Please enter your travel dates.
Main Building rooms
- One King Bed
New Section rooms
- One King Bed
Deluxe room, new building
- One King Bed
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
Within easy reach of Dolphin Discovery and Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park, this Isla Mujeres hotel is located on an island and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Playa del Norte Isla Mujeres and Garrafon Natural Reef Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Posada Del Mar features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with courtyard, garden or pool views and feature televisions with cable channels and air conditioning.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Down blanket
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
PINGUINOS - This family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed Monday.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Massages on beach
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 7 AM - 11 PM. Check-in service is from 3 PM TO 11 PM. A room can be provided for guests arriving before check-in and waiting for room assignment.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.