Ratings based on 359 Verified Reviews

They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
4.2 out of 5
89% of guests recommend
4.4 Room cleanliness
4.1 Service & staff
4.3 Room comfort
4.3 Hotel condition
They paid and stayed.
We double-checked.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Students
by A verified travelerfrom NY

This hotel is awesome

Posted May 22, 2015
Pros: The view
Cons: All the expenses in the hotel come to room fee derectly in USD
Location: coco bongo
It's a good experience. The size, the view, the beach are all fantastic! Just this hotel does not accept pesos, which means u have to pay for the low exchange rate.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom Querétaro

Agradables instalaciones y hermosa vista.

Posted May 21, 2015
Pros: Las instalaciones muy completas y muy cuidadas para hacer una estancia placentera.
Cons: El tiempo de check-in
Location: La playa es muy limpia y los tours que ofrece la entidad son muy completos.
Las instalaciones son muy cómodas y completas, la ubicación es muy buena y con hermosa vista al mar y a la laguna el trato de su personal es muy cordial sobre todo en el supermercado de albercas y toallas del hotel.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom soto

A verygood and well maintained old hotel

Posted May 18, 2015
It a very good experience cleanness it the rightword the maintenance that this stafff do to this hotel its awsome. The best vacations ever
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom michigan

Beach vacation!

Posted May 17, 2015
Location: Beach is the most Beautiful !
We had a good time, nice older place the grounds are well kept , we found a great restaurant in downtown Cancun called Peters, we eat there 2 times , excellent food! Our transportation worked out well they picked us at the airport and returned us to the airport when it was time to leave. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom San Diego

Nice hotel

Posted May 17, 2015
Pros: The pool and how quite it was.
Cons: The food at the restaurant by the pool.
Location: We went shopping 1 day. It wasn't far from the hotel.
My son and I stayed here for 2 days. The pool was awesome, Never crowded and loud. The beach was ok. We ate there 1 day and the food was not very good for the price you pay. We went to the sister resort and the food was much better. They have everything you need there.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom Houston, TX.

Great Hotel Location

Posted May 12, 2015
Pros: Ocean View
Cons: Some staff members are rude but is only 10% the other 90% that I interact with are very friendly
Location: Hotel Is in Zona Hotelera and 10 minutes away from coco bongo, La Playa Outlets and Mercado 28 for the souvenirs. 10 Minutes away from airport,
Most of the staff is friendly and the facility is really clean, Nice location and close to shopping malls and outlets.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom Los Angeles, CA

Nice Hotel on the Beach

Posted May 4, 2015
The hotel room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. The bed was a little soft than what my wife and I preferred, but it was still comfortable. Since our reservation was for Friday to Sunday, we had to change room on Saturday. The front desk staff was pretty nice and gave us a room that had an unobstructed ocean view. The process of changing room was also smooth. The only complaint we had was the mosquitoes in the walk-in closet. We had to open the closet to get blankets, and upon opening the closet door, we saw at least 7 mosquitoes on the wall. A couple flied out, and we had to eliminate them before we could go to bed.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Posted May 4, 2015
Service was wonderful. Remember not to exchange too many dollars for pesos we had a difficult time getting them exchanged back. They would NOT do it at the hotel. Views from the room were AMAZING!!!!
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified travelerfrom San Marcos, Tx

Peaceful

Posted Apr 30, 2015
Great place to relax, easy travel to and from hotel to all the night life if that's what you seek. Bus cost is $1 dollar(each way)if you don't use pesos. Beach was great. No problem with staff. Awesome place!
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Posted Apr 28, 2015
Location: Only negative was the long "sketchy" walk to catch bus
All good, received ocean front upgrade at check-in. Room was clean, walk-in closet, good food/drinks