Book your room at 3.14 Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Executive Suite, 1 Double Bed
Modern Cannes hotel near Palais des Festivals
In Golden Triangle
The 3.14 Hotel is in Cannes's "Golden Triangle," near the famous shopping area La Croisette as well as the casino and in walking distance of the Palais des Festivals.
3.14 Hotel's guests can lounge by the rooftop swimming pool, drink in the bar, gaze over the sea from the spa tub, or lunch at the seafood restaurant on the private beach.
The 94 guestrooms feature American-, African-, Oceanian-, European- or Asian-themed decor; all offer plasma-screen satellite television and wireless Internet connectivity.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Based on the idea of a trip around the world, the 3.14 Hotel represents one of the five continents on each of its floors. In this way there is America, the 'Creative and Luminous Continent'; Africa, 'Gateway to the Desert'; Oceania, 'Distant Islands', Europe, La Belle Epoque; and Asia, the 'Land of the Rising Sun'.
Guests can bronze on sun beds by the rooftop pool, order refreshments from the poolside bar, relax on the white sand of the private beach, unwind in the steam bath and jetted tub, and indulge in a massage. Quirky gifts can be purchased in the exclusive boutique, while in the evening the party starts at the trendy 3.14 Lounge Bar, where guests can sample exotic cocktails from around the world.
- Private beach nearby
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 94
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Health club
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Video library
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Le 3.14 Restaurant Bar Club - Designer décor, Murano glass, and attractive lighting characterize this Mediterranean restaurant. Innovative dishes are created using fresh, local, Provençal ingredients.
3.14 Beach Restaurant - Light Provençal lunches are served in this seafood restaurant, which features funky, pop art décor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
The seafacing 3.14 Cocoon spa features a hammam and Jacuzzi. Guests can enjoy yoga and massages at this retreat.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for 3.14 Hotel
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.