Availability: Hotel Albert 1er
Art Deco hotel in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
This hotel is located in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet), close to Forville Provencal Food Market, Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and La Croisette. Also nearby are Cannes City Hall and Cannes Harbour.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Albert 1er provides dry cleaning/laundry services, free self parking, and a garden.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Albert 1er Amenities
Hotel Albert 1er features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
Hotel Albert 1er is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1920
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Albert 1er Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is open daily from 8 AM to 2 PM and from 4:30 PM to 8 PM. Guests are required to check-in during reception hours.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.