Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twins
Deluxe Room, Sea View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Queen Bed
- Three Single Beds
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Cannes (La Bocca)
This spa hotel is located in Cannes (La Bocca), close to the beach, Castre Museum, La Croisette, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall. Also nearby are Cannes City Hall and Forville Provencal Food Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Chateau De La Tour features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and DVD players.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden.
Hotel Chateau De La Tour is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1870
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free secure parking
- Free on-street parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free on-street parking, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Table Du Chateau - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required. Closed Sunday and Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per accommodation, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 100 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.