Availability: Hôtel de Mougins
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star romantic hotel in Mougins with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this romantic hotel is close to Cannes-Mougins Golf Club, Eco'parc Mougins, and Royal Mougins Golf Club. Local attractions also include Nautipolis Aquatic Complex and La Palestre.
Recreational amenities at Hôtel de Mougins include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de Mougins Amenities
Hôtel de Mougins features an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1170 square feet (105 square meters) include banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1170
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 105
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 1
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Jardin - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hôtel de Mougins Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.