Book your room at Hotel des Orangers
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double or Two Twins
Standard Single Room
- 1 bed
Family-friendly hotel in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
This family-friendly hotel is located in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet), close to Castre Museum, Forville Provencal Food Market, and Museum of the Sea. Also nearby are Rue d'Antibes and La Croisette.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel des Orangers features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel des Orangers
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel des Orangers provides an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Business services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel des Orangers
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.