Availability: Hotel des Orangers
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly hotel in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
This family-friendly hotel is located in Cannes (Cannes Marina - Le Suquet), close to Castre Museum, Forville Provencal Food Market, and Midi Beach. Also nearby are Museum of the Sea and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel des Orangers features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel des Orangers Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel des Orangers provides an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hotel des Orangers Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.