Availability: Hôtel des Parfums
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Grasse hotel near International Perfume Museum
This family-friendly hotel is located in Grasse, close to International Perfume Museum, Musee d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence, and Grasse Cathedral. Local attractions also include Claux Amic Golf Club and Saint Donat Golf Club.
At Hôtel des Parfums, recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel des Parfums Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel des Parfums provides a sauna and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Hôtel des Parfums Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per day