Book your room at Hotel Imperial Garoupe
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star hotel near the beach
This Antibes hotel is located by the sea, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from Pinede Garden, Juan-les-Pins Beach, and Juan les Pins Palais des Congres. Also nearby are Picasso Museum and Antibes Cathedral.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as limo/town car service and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Imperial Garoupe
- The Overview
Unwind on the hotel's private sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and a terrace. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2013.
Hotel Imperial Garoupe has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach nearby
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Internet point
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1995
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Free garage parking
- Free secure parking
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- The Room
- Balcony or patio
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Pavillon - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Le Pavillon Beach - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Imperial Garoupe
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.