Please enter your travel dates.
French Riviera hotel in Juan-les-Pins with private beach
This Art Deco-style, town center hotel, is located in the city center of Juan-les-Pins directly opposite La Pinede, only 8 km from Cannes and 18 km from International Nice Airport. The private beach is one block away. Shopping, a casino, a convention center, a theme park and a train station are also nearby.
Hotel Juana offers a restaurant with a seasonal menu, a seasonal outdoor pool, a lounge bar, and a fitness center with gym and steam room.
Minibars in rooms
All 40 guestrooms are individually designed in a clean, Art Deco-influenced style; all include air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, and minibars.
Hotel Juana's pool is open from April to October. Inside, a fitness center offers cardiovascular machines, a steam room, and private changing rooms with showers.
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is offered. A meeting room can accommodate groups of 30. Self-parking (surcharge) and complimentary valet parking are available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1931
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Bistrot Terrasse - This chic bistro with garden views features a value-priced Mediterranean menu serving seasonal products for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Children’s menus are available. A large selection of wines by the glass and fine pastries are sure to entice. There is live music every weekend.
The 10-by-6 meter (33-by-20 feet) lap pool (open April-October) is set on an attractive stone terrace with lounge chairs, tables and wicker chairs. The fitness center has three cardiovascular machines, a steam room, and two private changing rooms with showers.
It is said that the Bay of Juan-les-Pins is where water-skiing was invented, and this and other water sports—including parasailing—are available throughout summer. Sandy public beaches are within one block of the hotel, and year-round sports facilities are located in neighboring Antibes, 1 mile (1.5 kilometers) east, including aerobics and tennis. For very young children, a playground with swings is set within the pine park, directly opposite the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60-100 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.