Availability: Hotel Lune de Mougins
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly Mougins hotel with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in a regional park, close to Cannes-Mougins Golf Club, Nautipolis Aquatic Complex, and Eco'parc Mougins. Local attractions also include Royal Mougins Golf Club and Saint Donat Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Lune de Mougins features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Lune de Mougins Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Lune de Mougins features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Citrus - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Lounge Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Lune de Mougins Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.