Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room - Best Flexible Rate
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Comfort Triple Room
Cannes budget hotel opposite train station, near beach
This Cannes hotel is centrally located opposite the train station and a 2-minute walk from the cafés and chic shops of Rue d'Antibes. The Promenade de la Croisette and the beach are within a three-to-five-minute walk from the hotel.
Sunroom and terrace
Guests can enjoy breakfast (surcharge) in the sunroom or out on the small rooftop terrace with views of the mountains and the sea. L'Esterel also offers a 24-hour front desk and a multilingual staff.
Rooms are air-conditioned and offer cable TV, in-room safes, free wireless Internet access, en-suite bathrooms, and double-paned windows with electric shades. The hotel permits small pets (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
L'Esterel offers budget-friendly accommodations in a central location across from the train station. Rue d'Antibes is a two-minute walk. Palais des Festivals et des Congres, site of the Cannes Film Festival, is just 0.4 km away. The Promenade de la Croisette and the beach are within a three-to-five-minute walk from the hotel.
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast (surcharge), and numerous cafes and restaurants are within a short stroll. A small rooftop terrace affords romantic views of the city, the Esterel Mountains, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet Breakfast - A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served in the breakfast room daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
L'Esterel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per day
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.