Family-friendly Cannes aparthotel near Forville Provencal Food Market
Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall nearby
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Cannes, close to Forville Provencal Food Market, Rue d'Antibes, and La Croisette. Also nearby are Midi Beach and Cannes City Hall.
Swimming and tennis
Les Genevriers - Vacances Bleues provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, and an Internet point.
Furnished balconies or patios
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, microwaves, and private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.
Les Genevriers - Vacances Bleues features an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a garden, a pool table, and self parking. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tennis on site
- Pool table
- Self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cooking facilities
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast room between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Table tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open:
Monday to Friday - 9 AM to noon and 2-6 PM
Saturday - 8:30 AM to noon and 3-6 PM
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).