Please enter your travel dates.
Studio (4-5 people)
- One Trundle
Studio (4-5 people)
- One Trundle
One Bedroom Apartment (4-5 people)
- One Double Bed
Superior Apartment (4-5 people)
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly residence in Cannes (La Bocca) near Forville Provencal Food Market
This residence is located in Cannes (La Bocca), close to the beach, Castre Museum, La Croisette, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall. Also nearby are Forville Provencal Food Market and Rue d'Antibes.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Villa Francia features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.
Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Villa Francia features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool. Dining options at the residence include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This family-friendly residence also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 19
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Half board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Cooking facilities
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathtub only
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
Villa Francia - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 8 AM-9 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside reception opening hours should the contact hotel in advance using information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per week