Availability: Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Mediterranean SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Paradise SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Cannes hotel with luxury seawater spa, across from beach
Near La Croisette
At the base of the historic district, this chic hotel faces a public beach and is just a 5-minute walk from Palais des Festivals, as well as La Croisette, Cannes's famous seafront boulevard with its luxury shops.
A large thalassotherapy and spa center with 46 treatment rooms provide relaxation and rejuvenation while the rooftop terrace and restaurant offer 360-degree views of Cannes.
Fully updated guestrooms offer a contemporary style, and most offer sea views. All include flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless Internet access. Windows open to fresh sea breezes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes Amenities
The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes, stands at the base of Cannes's original fishing village, with a beach located just across the street. La Croisette and its shops are conveniently located within 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) while Palais des Festivals is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Directly connected to the hotel, the full-service spa, Les Thermes Marins de Cannes, offers 46 treatment rooms and a total of 29,063 square feet (2,700 square meters) of facilities. An a la carte menu of beauty services, as well as treatment programs and packages, provide guests with an array of opportunities to feel rejuvenated. Among the treatment services offered are thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy, and massage. The spa’s wellness center also includes a sauna; spa tub; steam shower; and 2 sensory, heated, seawater indoor and outdoor pools.
The hotel’s rooftop terrace features panoramic views of the Bay of Cannes, the mountains, and the historic port. The rooftop is also home to Le 360 restaurant, where the views, as well as fine dining or tea in the restaurant's tearoom, can be enjoyed. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Hotel meeting facilities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center with audiovisual equipment, and multiple large and small conference rooms that cover 2,798 square feet (260 square meters). Event catering is available. Additional amenities include private parking for a fee as well as child care, which is available on request (surcharge). The hotel features accessible paths of travel and wheelchair accessible rooms.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2798
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 1930
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Direct access to private beach
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes, is 164 feet (50 meters) from a private sand beach. 2 heated, seawater indoor and outdoor pools with sun loungers are available for guests' enjoyment. Many other recreational opportunities abound nearby, such as motor boating, sailing, hiking, and golfing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The spa and thalassotherapy center Les Thermes Marins de Cannes is directly linked to the hotel. It includes 46 treatment cabins in 29,063 square feet (2,700 square meters) of luxurious facilities with a complete menu of beauty services, treatment programs, daily packages and weekend breaks with individual treatments. Among the treatment services offered are thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massage. Nutrition consultation is also available. The spa’s wellness center also includes a sauna, spa tub, and steam shower.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 46
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Guestrooms must be occupied by at least 1 adult age 18 or older.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Please note: Guestrooms must be occupied by at least 1 adult age 18 or older.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Book a stay in a Mediterranean Suite or Paradise suite room type and receive the following:
- For travel from May to September, complimentary beach loungers for use on designated beach
- Access to the Thermes Marins de Cannes
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast or room service
- Book a minimum 6-night stay and receive 1 complimentary duo massage, per stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.