Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Cape Canaveral eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Cape Canaveral, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Traxx at Jungle Village, Port Canaveral, and Manatee Sanctuary Park. Also nearby are Cherie Down Park and Air Force Space and Missile History Center.
At Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 6.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.