Family-friendly resort with 3 restaurants, in Hyannis (Hyannis - Yarmouth)
This spa resort is located in Hyannis (Hyannis - Yarmouth), near the airport, Hyannis Golf Course, Barnstable Performing Arts Center, and Coast Guard Heritage Museum. Local attractions also include Cape Cod Carousel and Wild Animal Lagoon.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Cape Codder Resort and Spa features a waterslide. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cape Codder Resort and Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Cape Codder Resort and Spa features a waterslide and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 18,000 square feet (1672 square meters). This family-friendly resort also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cape Codder Resort and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18,000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Grand Cru Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Hearth n Kettle - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Deck - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Cape Codder Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 5.31 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.